6 postcard featuring artworks from the National Galleries of Scotland Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec exhibition Pin-Ups | Toulouse-Lautrec and the Art of Celebrity.
- El Dorado: Aristide Bruant by Toulouse-Lautrec
- Moulin Rouge La Goulue by Toulouse-Lautrec
- Le Divan Japonais advertising poster by Toulouse-Lautrec
- Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec by Charles Maurin
- Le Chat Noir by Théophile SteinlenReine de Joie, 1892 by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
Toulouse-Lautrec became something of a celebrity in the Montmartre district of Paris where he lived and worked, relishing the hedonistic bohemian life there. His posters for famous performance venues such as the Moulin Rouge or the Jardin du Paris are some of the most recognisable images to emerge from fin-de-siècle France.