Smartly presented pack of ten A6 notecards with white envelopes, featuring two cards of each image of highlights from the National Galleries of Scotland collection.
The Big Trees by Paul Cezanne features on the wallet cover.
Printed on FSC certificated paper with a smooth finish and packaged in a card wallet.
- Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot (1796–1875) Ville-d’Avray: Entrance to the Wood (detail) , about 1825
- Pierre Bonnard (1867–1947) Ruelle à Vernonnet (Lane at Vernonnet) (detail) , about 1912–1914
- Charles-Emile Jacque (1813–1894) Sheep at a Watering Place (detail) , c.1840–1850
- Claude Monet (1849–1926) The Church at Vétheuil (detail) , 1878
- Paul Cézanne (1839–1906) The Big Trees (detail), c.1902–1904 (cover image)
Wallet 16.5 x 12 x 2 cm - Individual notecard 14.8 x 10.5 cm