Light sensitive Sunography solar powered photography card. Place any object or transparency on the sunography card, expose it in bright sunlight and rinse to reveal a rich blue print. Light and sensitive on both sides, to make two-sided prints!
Sunography card specifications
• Five 7.6cm x 12.7 cm cards in an assortment of five bright colours
• The cards are made from 270gsm hot press paper so they are thick and sturdy
• Each sheet printable on both sides
• Prints a rich “Prussian blue” colour when exposed
• Easy to tint or hand colour
Sunography is a great platform for creativity. Use old photo negatives, x-rays, bits of lace, leaves, printed transparencies or even household objects to compose designs. Sunlight sensitive material (the cyanotype) was a forerunner of modern photographic processes. This type of print dates back to 1842 and was popularised by Anna Atkin, one of the first female photographers.